Monday, February 1, 2010

When Should You Start Feeding A Tarantula Pinkys When Should I Start Feeding My Son Solids More Than Once A Day?

When should I start feeding my son solids more than once a day? - when should you start feeding a tarantula pinkys

My son is 6 months old. We started feeding the baby cereal as she 4 months old. In 5 months I started by your baby food cereals. What fruits and vegetables, as I had tried to mucus in his poo, if the doctor tells you to stop fruit for some time. He eats his cereal / baby food once a day before the final straight of his bottle.

This increased his appetite lately has. I ate 6 ounces formula every 4 hours and now wants every 3 hours. Shall I now give him cereal / baby food during the day for breakfast or lunch?

4 comments:

♥Mommy to 20 month old Jacob♥ said...

I started twice daily at 6 months and now about 8 months that we are 3 times a day and snacks. Go to the hunger signals from your child ... if it still appears after a bottle or breast feeding and trying to do it twice a day hungry. Would, after what you say, I try twice a day.

mommyz said...

After 6 months gave me the child porridge in the morning and mashed or pureed vegetables for lunch with the bottles in the middle. I caught 3 meals for 8 months and is very happy. Start to increase the traffic, but also breakfast and lunch offer the first

Lily's mom aka emmy_nicole27 said...

My baby is 6 months old and eating 4 cans of food per day and 4 bottles, 8 ounces per day and it's still a bit small, but it feeds a lot. Feed until it is full, so the children eat, if desired.

Mya's Mommy said...

You can go ahead and give the firm twice a day. I would be for lunch and then breakfast, when he finished for a third meal.

Post a Comment