Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ms Project Activation My AVS License Key Won't Work! HELP!?

My AVS license key won't work! HELP!? - ms project activation

AVS paid to give me a license key to activate all of its programs, and the code that it does not work to me. I've done everything and still, but when I enter the code in the Activation window, I get an error message that says "no registration - general failure error".

Yes ... I have over AVS, but still no answer. Of course, there is no phone number. I am a little scared because I have a lot of clips (8 hours) as part of the AVS-prepared test - and do not even want to do with a different conversion program.

My project is a gift for Father's Day, so I'm panicked. Help!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

I had the same problem, just use your e-mail address as your account name and then put in your code, it was for me ...:)

Post a Comment