Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Am 24 Will My Mild Dysplasia Go Away Can Mild Dysplasia Really Go Away On Its Own?

Can mild dysplasia really go away on its own? - i am 24 will my mild dysplasia go away

I am 24 years and 6 months had an abnormal Pap test. I went back the following week suspension for a second and now she is not normal. After having a biopsy and found the reason and colonoscopy mild dysplasia with HPV. So on a scale of 1-10 (1 is nothing and 10 cancer, I was 3). My gynecologist said, because I was too young to fight against the mine. I see yesterday (6 months) for a pap to see if it was the same or worse. I do not want to listen to the results of 2 weeks. I panicked. Everything that I believe is that seriously deteriorate within 6 months.

To someone who had mild dysplasia to heal by itself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment