Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mini Mason Jars Sale Ideas For Mini-jars? To Make Those Soup In A Jar Gift Things..?

Ideas for mini-jars? To make those soup in a jar gift things..? - mini mason jars sale

I do not know how the word of what I mean ... You know, the glasses layer the ingredients in the soup, just add about 10 cups of water in a pot with the contents of the bottle and the soup?

My son loves sister, she is a big fan of soup ... but she is in school. Make 10 cups of soup is not of course ideal for them. I went to a variety of soups in small packages, but I can not find small packages.

Any idea of bottles or anything that might contain small amounts of 1.2 average portion of pasta with beans and spices is sealed?

And as a side issue because I am already doing this for her, "Do you think family members are also seen in smaller portions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try to Jo-Ann Fabrics was just there, looking glasses, $ 99 can be in a position to operate.

Anonymous said...

Try to Jo-Ann Fabrics was just there, looking glasses, $ 99 can be in a position to operate.

Post a Comment