Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Get Rid Of A Polyp On Your Lip Flat Stool For 2 Months?

Flat Stool for 2 months? - how to get rid of a polyp on your lip

It all started when I put antibiotic Cipro application for unemployment insurance and then I went on about 2 hours with other antibiotics to get rid of UTI. Since I had flat stools, I know, this is a sign warning of the word C.

Here's the thing, if every once in a blue moon, I have a regular place, so that if a tumor or a polyp, which were always on the right plane, there is no doubt. Also varies in the form of leaf is oval-shaped belt (sorry to be graphic)

I'm dealing with a prostate infection, and I heard that you can soften the stools.

I also have occult blood in the stool, that is my answer: no.

Nobody think I'm on the right track Tha t isthe prostate infection / antibiotics to break my belly and not a tumor or another, since I am from time to time, which is not flat?

Thank you for all ur help and asking you if I can, if you can help me!

2 comments:

Denisedd... said...

The shape of the saddle, no interest from cancer.

Paula said...

experienced anything like it. was infectious. Follow with dr. and pray

Post a Comment