Monday, February 15, 2010

Best Vitamin For Hiv My Best Friend Is HIV Positive, But He Doesnt Know, I Know!! What Should I Do??

My best friend is HIV positive, but he doesnt know, I know!! what should i do?? - best vitamin for hiv

My best friend is HIV positive. The biggest problem that I want to help as best I can, but do not know that I am aware of that! It is this set of 5 different pills every day and I am a little worried, but every time I asked what they were saying, 'Oh, are vitamins, but it seemed too bizarre to have lots of vitamins every day, so I wrote the names of two of them a day they had, and if my research online .. OMG I've heard that the pills were for the treatment of people with HIV Attack. Although theres no cure for the disease today, the tablets are help to fight against all kinds of diseases can take hes the strongest of them all!
Now I feel so bad and I just want to say that I am not for himDI love him more than ever, I can not imagine how he feels, but I do not know what to say or how you say, I did not feel that their privacy invaded by the investigation on its own?
What should I do?

3 comments:

Intrepyd said...

Did you know that he has HIV, but embarrassed to tell you? It may have just lied about vitamins.

If it really does not know, you have to say that he knows what precautions to take, namely the stronger sex.

emt_me91... said...

They do nothing. Do not say to know him. The invasion of privacy, and it has absolutely no right to discover your life and continue.

If your friend wants you to know that I would say. Until then, keep your mouth shut and nose out of business on the other. If he wants help or advice, you will be prompted to set. The next time a little more respect for the laws of privacy and confidentiality laws primarily medical.

EMT

i_dance1... said...

Try to simply forget about. If he wanted you to know have said that would be. HIV should not harm the relationship,

Post a Comment