Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fight With Sunny Milena Velba Pictures What Do I Do With My Hamster Convict?

What do I do with my Hamster convict? - fight with sunny milena velba pictures

OK, I'm a little stressed right now.
My Dwarf Hamster, Smokey, was running for the 5th Time now. Finally, I have 2 hours after a strenuous. I'm sick of them escaped the last time she chewed cables, my necklace $ 50, which in turn improves the whole house and not in our carpet!
Every time escapes, I take it then put in solitary confinement for one or two days. When I handed in the cage, the other hamsters Sunny never seems to be happy. This time, she began to struggle and was willing to kill Sunny Smokey.I separation of smoking and sitting in a cage in front of me.
They do not know what to do, I can not. Support , I asked all my friends if they want butNone of them. I think that pushes me over my limit hamster all the time. Whenever a mess and is just pissing me off so bad. I really want to come back now. Suggestions on what should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment