Monday, February 22, 2010

Pain In Both Hips At The Same Time What's Wrong With Me? I Have Extreme Pain That Occurs In My Legs, Starting From The Hips And Goes To My Ankle.?

What's wrong with me? I have extreme pain that occurs in my legs, starting from the hips and goes to my ankle.? - pain in both hips at the same time

I'm 19 and I had this problem for years. The pain starts at the hip (left or right, while rarely both legs) and severe pain. It is at the front of the thigh to the knee, in front of the shin bone and ending at the ankle. The pain is comparable to its entry into the bone, and once my leg is entirely consumed by the pain that can not be increased in the leg or foot. The pain is so bad that I could not think clearly. I asked a doctor there about 2 years and had no idea and said he could not do much until I found this problem while I had had with him. My mother has the same problem, but can not tell the doctors. This happens in my arms, shoulder to wrist. Normally, when a member through the process, which often go for anothehe was a member of departure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment