Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Smart Mouth Bad Breath Help! I Can't Get Rid Of My Bad Breath!?

Help! I can't get rid of my bad breath!? - smart mouth bad breath

I suffer from bad breath, very chronic. I have tried Breath Rx, smart mouth, and I am currently testing the TheraBreath system. No one has cure my bad breath. I spend 10 minutes brushing twice daily, starting from scraping my tongue with a tongue scraper is greater than the small scratch in the Starter Kit TheraBreath, TheraBreath Toothpaste with him provided. Then I brush my teeth, I brush my teeth, gums, cheeks, over my mouth, and finally my tongue. "Then with TheraBreath mouthwash provided, and gargle with mouthwash Oxygen Activ. I use the fire extinguisher spray, nasal spray and drops additional strength to the back of the tongue. When I brush my teeth there, it formed a large amount of mucus. I thought that because of this symptom, my breath is caused by the flow. However, this is clearly not the case. I'm running out of options ... Help, I'm only 19 .. this should not be!

3 comments:

Bobby said...

They are very durable, which is very good. The best advice I can give is to keep your eyes open. You need to know that bad breath can be measured with a Halimeter. We have found that every person has a degree of bad breath, but very few people can make your own breath. Up to 90 percent of bad breath comes from bacteria that grow on the tongue, especially on the back of the tongue. Bad breath can be controlled if we eliminate all bacteria regularly cleaning the tongue. It is also necessary to understand that a toothbrush or scraper removes not remove all bacteria, because these devices are just the tip of the bacterium. The language has deep grooves where bacteria hide and grow. OraBrush is designed to reach down into the cracks and remove bacteria. You can see an image, and these in demonistration www.orabrush.com. You can also learn more contiguous to the cause and cure for bad breath to the same site: www.orabrush.com we have witnessed many people heal your bad breath.

Marcia F said...

If you still almonds, which, while they may be infected with the breath. Wrong, you did not mention if it is a permanent thing. Also, if you eat lots of garlic or spicy foods that can cause this problem. Do you already have a dentist? Bad teeth, bad breath too.

joe K said...

Breathing was that the pet smell and I have tried everything to get rid of it. I tried all kinds of mouthwash, gum, chlorophyll, a dentist, and even ENT. And they all do not seem to help, except perhaps brings me later with a risk for health problems in my life, I thank you for three months of Nexium, when I do not acid reflux. However, the ENT was likely to linger theback he saw red in my throat. Then, after eight years of hell and shame I have tried to investigate and discovered that there are people who have the same problem. a person's breath smells like fecal tried probiotics and worked for him. and attempts in recent years, and the results are promising. You Din't say what kind of smell your breath. If fecal odor / pet then try to take probiotics. i't something works for me because I was just a few days.

Post a Comment