Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cell Phone Audio Converter My Sansa Media Converter Wont Convert Videos To My Sansa E250?

My sansa media converter wont convert videos to my sansa e250? - cell phone audio converter

I have the latest version of the site and everything seems to work correctly, but if I will convert to remain at 0% i did hours, but nothing happens. I even tried with all sorts of different formats, the video can be converted, but still nothing. Someone knows how to solve this problem?

Even if it helps, in an attempt to put YouTube Videos on himself.

I have tried the following formats:
Windows Media Player (WMV V.7)
IPod Video (Apple QuickTime MOV)
IPhone video (MPEG-4 MP4)
PSP video (H.264 MP4)
Cell Phone (H.263 3GP)
XviD MPEG-4 (AVI)
MPEG Audio Layer (MP3)
I want to be added to the film with the sound

0 comments:

Post a Comment