Monday, December 28, 2009

Beard Trimming Techniques Trimming A Beard Line On The Neck, Difficulty With Straight/even Lines?

Trimming a beard line on the neck, difficulty with straight/even lines? - beard trimming techniques

I grew facial hair again, and finally time for you to get it clean and in order, I see a little sloppy right now. I think my really short, so that the harder the problem is the bottom line of the beard. With my electric beard / mustache, I usually try to, the line running over an inch below the ear to chin, but I find it very difficult to cut a straight line. And if I want, a right of the page, the other party do not fit well, so I spend the whole time back and forth to try to improve. Is there an easier way or a trick that could do this with a view? In just sick to spend 2 hours in the bathroom to find her, which I think is right. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment